This Service is designed for Owners of properties who have management responsibilities for purpose built blocks of flats or houses converted into 2 or 3 flats. We are experienced in all areas of Block Management
A comprehensive Service is provided to include the following:
- The collection of rent and service charges from tenants and the leaseholders.
- When necessary in consultation with the Freeholder take appropriate action to recover unpaid rent.
- Paying for general maintenance out of allocated funds.
- Organising and maintaining Buildings Insurance.
- Engaging both regular and ad hoc contractors in connection with the running and maintenance of the building.
- The project management of larger periodic repairs, which may involve the preparation of a Schedule of Works, obtaining competitive estimates and supervising contractors.
- Maintaining computerised records of Service Charges and income and expenditure received and incurred on behalf of the Freeholder.
- The preparation of annual accounts up to Trial Balance Stage for the use of the Freeholder’s Accountant.
- An out of hours 24/7 contact number for tenants.
- Acting as Company Secretary for the Management Company
- Organising and attending relevant formal meetings throughout the year such as Annual General Meeting’s and Extraordinary Annual General Meeting’s.
- Filing of statutory returns at Companies House on behalf of the Freeholder.
- Managing of maintenance contracts. eg. Fire Alarm Systems, Communal Cleaning, Grounds maintenance.
- Inspection of the property when necessary to assess its condition and deal with issues of maintenance and repair.
- Dealing with all enquiries from Leaseholders and Tenants.
- Maintaining a Property File with all relevant information, notices and correspondence.
- The provision of ongoing advice in relation to Legal requirements and obligations.